I stole this idea from skippyfox
All the lyrics here are from songs, however, these are not the original. You have to decode these, and post the name of the song and author, to win. Won what? I will figure that out later on. Comments will be screened.
As an example, (from the last journal of this type):
'I bid you adieu, mademoiselle national pastry. I reached the embankment in "America's best truck" only to find it was empty.'
Decoded, this becomes 'American Pie', by Don McLain.
So, with that out of the way, here are your clues:
(There are 11, and you need them all right to win)
1. I find both humour and sorrow, that within my subconscious imagery, those foretelling my demise are among the grandest.
2. The ancestral birthplace of my father, the language of my mother, guiding me astray without shame. For many moons I put my faith in error, that extreme disdain was the direction for me.
3. The fallen angel took a trip to the American Southeast. He was looking to purloin a spiritual essence.
4. I sent you two different words of salutation. I am myself. I am a fugitive from justice.
5. We did not begin the initial combustion. I repeat, we were not the ones to begin it, but we did show resistance to it.
6. Take your supplement, originally known as ‘Kalium’, and get your cranial protection.
7. When I do an inward reflection of myself, I can visualize a vital organ becoming the colour of anthracite.
8. I plead with you; do not take my female counterpart.
9. We are to the center-point of our destination, surviving on a religious request.
10. He was male, she was female. Do I need to make any further clarifications?
11. The after-dusk hours, spent in light coloured, soft clothing. Forever failing to reach completion.
I will include hints along the way:
: One of these songs is translated, and became an internet sensation in the early 2000's.